The Website does not automatically collect any information aside from the information contained in cookie files.Cookies are pieces of information stored on the hard drive by the user's browser and are used while navigating our website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the user's device, as well as a unique number.Private Limited Company Movuto is the entity which is responsible for placing and accessing cookie files on the user's device. HQ address: Świętojańska Street 32/7, postal code 81-372, Gdynia.
Cookies are used:
a) to adapt the content of the Website to the preferences of the user and improve overall website optimization. These files allow to recognize the user's device and appropriately display a webpage tailored to suit the user's needs.
b) create statistics which allows us to understand user experience, in turn enabling us to improve its quality and content.
c) maintaining user session (once logged in) so that the user doesn't need to relog when accessing various parts of the websiteTwo types of cookies are utilized on our website: session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's device until s/he logs out, leaves the website or disables the browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the user's device for a limited amount of time (specified in cookie settings) or until they are deleted by the user.
As part of the service, the following cookies are used:
a) Strictly Necessary Cookies: these are required for the proper operation of website services. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
b) Security Cookies: these are used to ensure security. They may, for instance, detect security malpractices.
c) Performance Cookies: these are used to gather information regarding the amount and form of website usage.
d) Functionality Cookies: the allow to remember user settings and personalize his/her interface, for example, language and region options, font, layout etc.
e) Advertising Cookies: they allow personalize the ads received by the user.
In many cases, browsers allows the storage of cookies by default. Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic storage of cookies in the web browser or to inform the user every time they are stored on the user's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of using cookies are available in the browser settings tab.
The service operator would like to kindly inform that limiting cookies usage may adversely affect the functionality of certain parts of the website.
Cookie files stored on the user's device may be also used by commercial entities cooperating with the website's operating entity.More information regarding cookie files is available in the Help section.
1. Respecting your rights and the Personal Data Protection Act we are obliged to following privacy rules and policies regarding personal data. All staff was properly trained as regards personal data handling.
2. The administrator of personal data is:
Private Limited Company Movuto
Świętojańska Street 32/7
VAT identification number 5862305177
3. On our website, we collect the following personal information:
Name and last name – when submitting for a Course, we ask you to provide a name and last name. This applies to our therapist base as well.
Address – in the therapist base, this is the address where you provide your services. When submitting for a course, the address will be necessary for the invoice.
Phone number – we sometimes call our customers in order to confirm Course participation.
E-mail – the basic way of communication.
Address – all the basic information required for internet communication, like, for instance IP addresses (as well as other information contained in system logs) used by the administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes – to collect general demographic information (i.e. about the region from which the connection takes place).
Cookies – our website uses Cookie technology in order to adapt the service to your individual needs. You may agree the data you provide be saved so you can forgo the necessity of providing it repeatedly every time you visit our website. Owners of other websites cannot access this data. If you do not agree to personalize the Website, we recommend disabling cookies in your web browser options.
4. Providing the above data is necessary in the following cases:When submitting for a Course. We do not share your data with any third parties or companies.Registering in the therapist base is not obligatory. We store and present your data with your permission. You can rescind your permission or modify it at any given time.If you would like to be informed about interesting events and special offers, you may subscribe to our newsletter. It is voluntary and you may cancel your submission at any given time.
5. Each user has a possibility to decide to what extent s/he would like to use our service and provide personal data. If for some reason you do not wish to leave your personal data you have the right to remove it or not to use our Website.
6. No data is made available to third parties. In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Bulletin of Acts and Decrees, nr. 133 pos. 883 with amendments), you have the right to correct, amend, update and request the removal of your personal data. To do this, use the appropriate tab on the website or send an e-mail to email@example.com